Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He swallowed hard as he listened, nodding mutely; he couldn't say he'd expected that, exactly, but he had expected rejection, so the intention behind the words did not surprise him. For several moments he was quiet, expression betraying very little. I— I mean, I figured, He admitted quietly, no trace of resentment to his tone. It was hardly his place to hold it against someone if they didn't want to— him. He wouldn't have wanted himself, desperate as he was, so why should he expect one disinterested in sex as a whole to want him? He tacked on for clarity: That you aren't interested, I mean.
Obviously that's ummm fine, Alarian swallowed again, gaze fixed firmly on the earth between his paws. At least, he thought, Mahler didn't seem to be taking much offense. Or maybe he was, and he just couldn't tell. Like I said, I didn't mean to— I'm not going to— try anything. But god, rejection did sting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Alarian - July 27, 2018, 03:41 PM