Sunset Valley and leave you like they left me here
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He scented Aditya's approach before he heard the bark; he didn't move even at the sound, save a single flick of his ears. It was hard to gather the willpower, even as his chest tightened. The sound of his approach was what finally prompted him to lift his head, but he couldn't— he couldn't look at him.
Alarian kept his gaze trained to the ground in front of the golden wolf, pulse quickening. Many feelings assaulted him, then. Mostly shame; the experience had left him feeling horribly exposed, confused about the intent, and unsure if he should feel violated. There was insecurity, too— he couldn't deny that he had wanted it, even if he hadn't wanted it to be that way. And it was clear, to him, that Aditya had only been seeking release.
When he started to speak, all of these thoughts were thrown into chaos. At once he both confirmed and contradicted Alarian's assumptions. He didn't know what to say. For a fleeting moment, he allowed his gaze to flit over Aditya's face, raw but not hostile. Any harsh words he might have had for the golden wolf before were gone; perhaps it was a flaw of his. Alarian glanced back down just as quickly.

I— And then there were tears, damn them! He squeezed his eyes shut but was unable to stop them, curling tighter into himself. A deeper panic filled him, then— what if he drove him off? What if Aditya turned tail again, and he could not say what he needed to? Don't— leave. The words came haltingly, slightly choked by the swell of emotion thick in his throat. He fell silent again, swallowing hard and blinking rapidly in an effort to compose himself before the man left again.
Messages In This Thread
and leave you like they left me here - by Alarian - June 28, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Alarian - June 29, 2018, 02:00 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 02:17 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Alarian - June 29, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Alarian - June 29, 2018, 03:07 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 03:18 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Alarian - June 29, 2018, 03:34 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: and leave you like they left me here - by Alarian - June 29, 2018, 04:11 AM