Heron Lake Plateau Driving through the dark, far as we can go.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

I never got around to responding to this because every time I tried I either went "holy fuck" or just kept laughing.

Oh hey, cool, she didn't fuck everything up.  X was above them, kind of beating his wings and screaming and as Towhee turned to give her a look, she couldn't help but let the thin line of her lips tremble into a nervous laugh.  While Towhee understood X and his behaviour, it was foriegn to Ceara....

So when Towhee launched into action, she took a second to do a "wait what" before she followed closely behind.  And ha ha ha hoo boy holy shit was she not ready for the sight she came back to.  There was Towhee's sister, zombified, being dragged from the earth by another very hungry bird.

If you haven't caught on, Ceara.. really doesn't like birds.

She attempted to help where she could, barking and causing a ruckus to deter the bird from her dead fucking packmate ?!?!?! and as it flew off, her eyes went to the bleeding tatter of Towhee's hear, and her breath stilled.

Tenderly, she moved close to Orca's grave and helped to dig it deeper.  She had it in her mind to find deadly plants and bury them here, plant them on the grave so it couldn't be bothered.. but she'd let Towhee speak first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driving through the dark, far as we can go. - by Fire - July 08, 2018, 07:00 PM