Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Was given permission to skip Liri.

Grezig made sure that Elixir was following as she made her way down the hill towards the herd of deer. The fawn and mother were like one creature, glued together. They stood at the very edge of the herd, which Grezig thought was incredibly stupid. It was as if they wanted to get eaten. Grezig stayed low as she studied the herd’s movements. She was angled towards them diagonally, and would act as a wedge when she ran at them, like driving a piece of metal into a rock until a corner of it chipped off. She couldn’t come at them from the side or they might bolt towards the herd. But she couldn’t come at them head on through the herd. So she would come at them diagonally. This would ensure that the mother and fawn ran away from the rest of the deer, helping to separate them and making Kavik’s job easier.

“Ready?” she asked Elixir in a low tone. “Follow my lead and charge at them diagonally,” she explained. “Remember, you’re forcing the fawn and the mother in the opposite direction from the rest of the herd. Just do what I do.” With that, she gave a nod to Kavik and charged, barking and growling, heading straight at her two targets. Their eyes went back in their heads and they bolted away from Grezig, away from the herd, just like Kavik wanted. Now they just had to keep mother and fawn occupied while Kavik distracted the rest of the herd.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by RIP Grezig - July 12, 2018, 02:52 PM