Morningside Cuesta ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig did not respond when Illidan complained about everyone having questions. There is a reason for that, boy, she thought to herself, but said nothing. Finally, the boy spoke. He said little and Grezig was disappointed with the lack of information, though she should not have been surprised. Illidan was young and did not want to speak of his past, which was obvious. She supposed she could not have asked for much more out of him. Nodding, she gazed out at the horizon. So the boy’s father had gone out looking for Ephraim and Illidan had followed, in an attempt to help. It was good of him to try to help his parents, but foolish. That was how he had gotten lost. She felt sorry for him, but if that was all the information he had…

“I am sorry,” she said, not looking at him. “With this information, there is almost no way for me to find your family. I suppose I could go to the packs near here and ask around, but unless I get lucky… there’s not much I can do.” She let out a breath. She had hoped it would be easier than this, but… almost nothing in life was easy.
Messages In This Thread
...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 30, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - July 05, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by RIP Grezig - July 05, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - July 18, 2018, 05:22 PM