Dawnlark Plains nothing good ever happens at the goddamn thirsty crow
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
and then came her voice, roaring up from the depths of her only to sound small as it passed her lips, so small in comparison to the churning inside her chest. "because I didn't want to feel guilty anymore. because I wanted to act out of thoughtlessness. because I was selfish. that's why I did it." his muzzle twisted as her brother's had, his words were sharp and pointed. her brother had taken only a sharp look to drive him away, to make her do so; death had taken her father. with his last words came a chasm that yawned beneath her, suddenly and preceded with warnings she'd been too blind to see. 

"loved."  her voice was strong, perhaps because it was hollow. "you don't, not anymore." her gaze flickered to his, so easily burned hollow. all she'd built up after the burning of grief had been made only of paper, after all. what was it that she had said to him, the first time she'd told him that she loved him? I think I love you, Aditya. She was sure in the instant, and yet her words were muddled, lacking conviction. She'd doubted herself, and they'd come back. She'd grown distant, and they'd come back. She'd done this, and -
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing good ever happens at the goddamn thirsty crow - by Dawn - July 08, 2018, 10:50 PM