Lost Creek Hollow hunting for the little one
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Editing out the section with Thorleif. We're backdating this so that Corvus was invited to NSV before Thorleif.

It took time for the male to come to a decision, but Grezig was patient, and waited. Her face betrayed no emotion. This decision would be his and his alone. No look or twitch would help to sway him here. She hoped to be as impartial as possible when asking others to join. Eventually, he agreed, and asked where they were located.

“Not far from here, in a thicker forest than this one. Eventually, we will head to the mountains.” She stood. “My name is Grezig. The alphas are Liri and Kavik. There is a pup, Illidan. You will be friendly towards him or leave him alone. He is not your concern.” There was a slight warning in her voice as she spoke of the boy, but it was not an outright threat. She did not think this male would harm Illidan, or she would not have invited him to join the group. “There is one other. Elixir. She is a half-breed, part dog, but I would not judge her too harshly. She means well.” She thought about it for a moment, making sure she had counted everyone (she had not met Kenkou yet and didn’t know about him) and nodded to herself. “If that sounds all right, then follow me and I will take you to them.” She stood and waited.
Messages In This Thread
hunting for the little one - by RIP Grezig - June 29, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by Corvus - June 30, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by RIP Grezig - June 30, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by Corvus - June 30, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by RIP Grezig - July 01, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by Corvus - July 04, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by Corvus - July 04, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by Corvus - July 05, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: hunting for the little one - by RIP Grezig - July 05, 2018, 09:25 PM