Blackfeather Woods Might be over now, but I feel it still.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He had slipped away with the mind to find his sister a meal, with the pups still so young and their father seemingly absent Sia had taken to bringing Shivali meals. He would leave it near the entrance, allowing the scent to waft into the den and she could grab it at her own convienence. He longed to greet his newest family members, nose them, and comfort them so they might know that there would always be someone to protect them. He had yet to achieve such a connection as he had no desire to overstep the small rekindlying of friendship between himself and Shivali. 

Although Tak's call brought his mind away from the hunt. He cantered back to the densite. Overwhelmed by his sisters returned. He had been worried as the time stretched, her absence was evident. But he was also confident in her skill, and the knowledge that he had taught her. He slight form did not surprise him, as he had experienced such things before. Sia would just have to make sure she ate properly now that she was once again with family. 

He came upon his sisters embracing, and it warmed his heart. A large smile curved his lips, as his tongue came to pant in the heat of the summer. "Takiyok. You have returned!" He was glad to have his right paw back.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Takiyok - July 01, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Siarut - July 01, 2018, 09:15 PM