Blackfeather Woods Might be over now, but I feel it still.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Shivali was the first sibling to answer her call since she was just inside the den. When she met her with excited affection and whining, Taki couldn't help the excited whine that left her own mouth in response. She took a deep breath, taking in Shivali's scent like she had done so many times before and reveled in the comfort it brought her. She could smell the babies on her, too, and couldn't wait to see them.

Sia was next to arrive, and she couldn't contain herself. She bounded over to him as he spoke burying her face in is neck, breathing in his scent as well. So many times on her trip she found herself wishing her older brother was there to experience a particular thing with her, knowing he would think it was funny or appreciate it as much as she did. She moved back a little to look at him. "I told you I would, brother,"  she said while grinning. 

Not long after the words left her mouth, Tahani arrived, affectionately greeting Shiv and Sia before scouring her in kisses. Taki laughed and nuzzled her older sister also taking in her scent. Taki could smell herbs mixed in with her scent, which was normal for her healer sister. In fact she had come to associate the smell of certain herbs with Tahani because Taki had grown so accustomed to them being mingled with her own unique smell. 

This moment when she was reunited with her family had been what she looked forward to most over the last two weeks; it was was she thought about when she started to doubt her resolve, the images of their faces giving her strength every time.

She stepped back to face them all before answering Tahani's question, knowing it was the same question the other two had as well. "I found Tomkin and he's fine," she replied grinning at the memory of finally tracking him down. "He was up north in a place called Duskfire Glacier." She was so excited to tell them about this place, she just hoped they were as excited. "It's an amazing place on top of glacier. There's caves, and hunting, and it's beautiful. I want to show it to you guys." She left out the part about wanting to leave this place and go there forever because she wanted to first see how they reacted. At the very least, she was hoping they would agree to check the place out once the pups were old enough.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Takiyok - July 01, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Takiyok - July 02, 2018, 01:20 AM