Heron Lake Plateau killin' the game, bout to catch a body
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan grinned, nodding with much approval. "hell yeah, don't stress yourself out over a trade-- that's some fucking deer taint," he informed her-- i actually am not sure why i typed that out but it feels fitting to tegan's personality and now you have to read it too sorry. his tail was wagging at the thought of his own trade, which he was very much into. it was just the right amount of power and responsibility without actually being too much. he wasn't like, the beta, running around representing anyone. nah. he was some low-ranked yearling that visits packs and lone wolves and delivers little messages tied around his neck and is rewarded with a little biscuit and a pat on this head. this was fucking low risk stuff. 

"oh, you're into roleplaying?" tegan teased her with a smugass grin that just made you wanna slap this shit outta him, "word." and then he paused, rolling his shoulders around a little bit-- "i'm kidding," he clarified, and then cleared his throat. easy. fuckin childs play. don't fuckin try him, niamh. "well you just said it a minute ago yourself," he said, ears cupping forwards, "redhawks are a family oriented pack. if you're part of us you're a part of our family, and family works hard to keep each other in check and taken care of." good start, at least i think, but niamh was the judge of that. "redhawks have strong work ethic and grounded morals, and at the end of the day i don't know who wouldn't wanna be a part of such a sturdy pack." and then after a few heartbeats and a final shrug, tegan added, "as long as you're willing to pull your weight, of course." 

someone call guinness, tegan just said a whole string of sentences without using a single swearword or insult.
Messages In This Thread
killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 05, 2018, 03:59 PM