Mudminnow River It's a good thing I like fish
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Well… the wolf seemed to notice her, or, at least he noticed… something? Why was he looking at the tree over there? Grezig followed his gaze, thinking she’d see or smell something interesting, but there was nothing. It was just a tree. She opened her mouth to ask him about it, but he’d already gone back to the fish. Maybe he was just ignoring her? Well, that was fine. Grezig often ignored others, so she knew she had no room to complain if others ignored her. She shrugged and almost turned to leave when the wolf said something that made her halt in her tracks.

’I’m watching you, tree…’

Grezig slowly turned around to stare in open bewilderment at the male. Did… did he think the tree was talking to him? What— Oh, and now he was throwing up. “What is wrong with you?” she asked, pulling her head back as if afraid of catching his lunacy like a disease. Instinct was telling her to stay away from this waste of nature, but there was something strangely mesmerizing about him, like watching an accident as it happened. 

Finally, at those words, he seemed to notice her, staring at her in what seemed to be shock. Her lip curled in disgust as she stared back, as if challenging him to do anything else disturbing.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 03, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 04, 2018, 10:03 PM