Otter Creek I'm a fine-tuned, supersonic, speed machine.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
"Thank you." Sia smiled, thinking of his niece and nephews. He couldn't believe that he had been so angry when hearing the news of his sisters pregnancy, now he couldn't imagine life without them. 

He could only nod at her exclamation of the time constraint. "I'm glad that we were brough together once again, if only to say goodbye." Sia smiled sadly at Speedy. Leaning in a nosing her cheek fondly. "As the new patriarch of my family, I offer you shelter if you ever need it. Don't hesitate to seek me out if you ever need help Speedy. Just because my journey takes me far from here does not mean I will think less of you. You are always welcome. Don't forget that." This was his official offering of sanctuary should she ever need it. "I hope that you too find your way in life Speedy, and find somewhere and someone who can make you happy." Siarut gave her another kind smile, he valued her continued friendship, even though he was travelling far.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a fine-tuned, supersonic, speed machine. - by Siarut - July 07, 2018, 12:31 AM