Bearclaw Valley So you were six feet underneath me
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Now - three months old - Nunataq often took the liberty of expanding her horizons beyond the circle of the dens, where Laurel and Indra and the rest of her family resided. She had also learned to disappear, when the "her voice of authority" was not looking or before she managed to set boundaries.

This she had done today as well, however, with unexpected consequences - she got lost. And, when a howl erupted right next to the bush and patch of tall grass, where she was hiding, the girl lost no time to leap out and towards the source of the sound. She was neither scared, nor particularly concerned about her "lost" status. Maybe a little annoyed by the fact that she had no idea, where to go next. Now - all of this was solved in an instant.

She spotted a dark pelted wolf next to a very tasty-smelling piece of meat. With a happy yip and friendly-submissive position she ambled towards the adult. It was yet to be decided, whether she was more excited for being found or the fresh meat in front of her.
Messages In This Thread
So you were six feet underneath me - by Koume - July 05, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Nunataq - July 05, 2018, 06:58 AM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Koume - July 09, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Nunataq - July 14, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Koume - July 20, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Nunataq - July 23, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Koume - July 30, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Nunataq - July 31, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Koume - August 11, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Nunataq - August 12, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: So you were six feet underneath me - by Koume - August 17, 2018, 03:35 PM