i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Leaving Tiercel tucked in the den for a nap, Wylla struck out for the borders. It wasn't abnormal for the marbled she-wolf to leave her wretched child alone for several hours at a time these days, but usually she had a goal in mind when she left. Today she sought only to stretch her legs and burn off some of the energy she'd accumulated over the past month and a half. She still had some pregnancy pudge to work off and patrolling the borders would not only refresh her presence among her pack, but was good exercise, too.

She wasn't expecting to come across anyone on her route, much less such an unsavoury fellow as Raptor. Even having been as inactive among Swiftcurrent Creek's ranks as she was, Wylla wasn't ignorant to the dwindling of their numbers; finding a pack mate here was unlikely, and for a time she enjoyed the solitude. When she spied a dark-haired canid on the borders, she first assumed a newcomer looking for a place and her tail arced upward, but her face relaxed into an almost uncharacteristic smile and her tail tip wagged easily—god damnit, those mom hormones were changing her—but then she smelled him and all that polite pretense shattered.

"You," she snarled out as she closed the distance between them, holding her tail rigid now and slamming her ears forward with authority and defiance both. "What the hell do you want?" Again with those mom hormones. She wanted to rip his face off but MomWylla whispered "no, don't do it, your baby needs a dad, even if he's a complete slug and his genes made her stupid".
Messages In This Thread
RE: i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket - by Wylla - July 15, 2018, 06:28 PM