i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Their exchange was utterly incomprehensible to the mother, who none-too-subtly rolled her eyes and fixed her lips into a pinched purse. Made perfect sense why Raptor, a complete idiot in every sense of the word, could seemingly comprehend Tiercel... a complete idiot in every sense of the word. She comforted herself with the knowledge that she couldn't comprehend them because she was simply too intelligent, and their babbling was the thing of cavemen.

A protectiveness surged up in her when Tiercel found herself a roost on Raptor's legs and she fixed the corsair with a thin frown. Hey, that's mine! her blackened features seemed to say. He asked of her name and Wylla snorted. "Tiercel," she replied tersely, then rolled her shoulders and said, "should have named her Dumbass." The disdain was playful at best, though; none could dispute that Wylla loved her daughter fiercely, even if she had a real funny way of showing it. Hated the father, but the daughter was all right.

Tiercel couldn't be left out of the fun, though; she babbled out some nonsense request and proceeded to fix Wylla with the world's most pathetic wanting stare. "What? This isssss not good enough for you, kiddo? He's salty just like a fish. Taste his fur. You can't tell the difference."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket - by Wylla - August 01, 2018, 02:03 PM