Otatso Wetlands curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
The woman’s bored tone and sarcastic remark were not lost on Grezig, who simply chose to ignore them. They were on no man’s land and she didn’t even know this woman. They were not packmates, so Grezig did not feel the need to challenge the tone of voice. It wasn’t worth getting into a scrap about. On the other hand, had someone like Elixir taken that tone with her, you can bet she would have kicked the mutt’s ass. But that was beside the point. 

She listened as the woman explained what the three herbs were and what they were used for. And Grezig had to admit, the wolf’s knowledge was sound, if she was telling the truth, and Grezig had no reason to assume she was lying. This is where she, herself, would be lost. She could see that the herbs looked different, and if she were close enough to them, she could probably tell them apart by smell. But there were so many different plants. Grezig had no idea how anyone could tell them all apart! She nodded when the woman stopped talking and said, “I am impressed. I could never learn such a thing. Throw me into a fight or tell me to make a decision about something and I can do it. But memorizing herbs… I would go insane.”