Heron Lake Plateau but as for me and my house, we will serve the lord
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
No problem! It happens. :P

Had Raven gotten better at remembering to mention him as well?  Uhh.  Quixote, he said simply as he raised his head and licked the water droplets off his maw.  It'd be a while longer before he was more conversational, but it wasn't like it was unusual for him to seem kind of standoffish if he came off that way.

He wasn't entirely sure if she was just trying to use a flowery turn of phrase or if there was someone else around who'd count as a healer.  It was his understanding that Eljay was more focused on just caring for pups and stuff, not healing, so Quixote didn't count him.  Either way, Quixote's mild confusion was fairly obvious,  Does that mean the other woman you came with is one too, or..?  He was pretty sure Raven said she was a fighter of some kind but maybe he was misremembering.   Or was someone super secret about their healing skills?  The only proper healer he knew of was his mate.  More were good though, he guessed.  It'd let Raven just hang out with the pups instead of getting dragged off to every emergency at least.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but as for me and my house, we will serve the lord - by Quixote - July 21, 2018, 12:38 AM