Dawnlark Plains wait for me to come home
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
he said allowed what she feared, and she nodded, carefully. she hadn't seen much of the newest member, though trusted his relation to Aviana would have him stick around. at his suggestion, she nodded carefully. "I've been leaving the territory daily. but a hunting party, now that we'd be able to leave behind a couple members to watch over the mothers and pups, would bring back more than a single wolf could." she knew the best places for game, now, besides the plains. their home territory offered a good amount of game; they only needed more hunters to bring it down. "we could take Shale."  the hunting party could wait a day, however, and she peered at Sunny hawkishly as he offered to recruit. she did not have to hesitate before answering, suddenly confident in the man she'd seen in his apology. "I trust you." 

there she paused, knowing she'd not shared all she ought to; the words coming easily, almost, after all the times she'd murmured them to herself. her gaze flickered again to his, and she added, "there's something else you should know. Aditya and I - we're no longer mates."  the words were soft, featherlight. she'd told very few this explicitly; didn't know who would know, know the reasons for it. no one, to her knowledge, knew exactly how twisted things had become.
Messages In This Thread
wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Aditya - July 11, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 10:03 PM