Dawnlark Plains wait for me to come home
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
just a cameo, skip me unless directly addressed

he had been hunting, lax in his border duties in the wake of impending starvation, when the call burst over the plains. it spooked the game, anyway; the rabbit rushed past him with swift feet, and not even the quick snap of his jaws, nor a hasty pursuit, could pin it down. sides heaving, aditya shook his head ruefully and carried on at a steady lope, heading to where the howl had rang out.

two grayscale wolves stood talking, and his heart caught in his throat. his ex-mate. . .and her brother, returned at last from his self-imposed banishment. he stood statue-still for a long moment, torn between embracing his friend, his packmate, and leery of getting too close to the woman he once had loved--still probably did. after hesitating, he trotted down the slight slope, coming to within a few tail-lengths of the pair.

he gave dawn a curt nod, not meeting her eyes, then looked over at sunny. his gaze was warm and full of joy, and aditya offered the boy a smile, knowing that they must talk later. they had much to discuss.
Messages In This Thread
wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Aditya - July 11, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: wait for me to come home - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 10:03 PM