Broken Boulder she's got silver bullets on her tongue
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

she blinked slightly when he revealed that Aditya had been one of many in the week alone, this fact she did not know entirely how to process. the next statement was obvious; it might have been patronizing, but the melancholy around it suggested it was very much not. wry grin split her features for a moment, sad and fleeting. 

his last words had her still, a moment, when she realized how frightfully little she had left. gaze didn't leave his own, even when he offered his final piece of advice and her expression crinkled. "no," she began, words lacking firmness, building upon budding thoughts growing haphazardously.  "I'm tired of doubt. you'll stop - you won't have to count anymore. and I'll stop hurting people, letting my pride get in the way. we're somewhere near the bottom, Alarian, but there's something freeing about that." sure, things could feasibly get worse, but there was so much more above than below. her head cocked, something hawkish returning to her gaze as she watched him, willing him to understand.
Messages In This Thread
she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 05:16 PM