Fox's Glade I'll be a better man today
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her words push away Uki's story, and he refocuses on Shivali. Taking a moment to scrutinize her form, taking in the raggedness of her apperance, the fatigue was clear. She was struggling, and Siarut mentally kicked himself for spending to much time worrying about external dangers and not giving any thought to the internal. He took a moment to thing of the pros and cons of either decision, to stay or go. With a nod of his head, "I agree. I think we all need a break. Once we arrive at tonights final destination we will stay longer than originally planned." Everyone elses break, would be the opposite for him as Sia would stress over all the cons. He couldn't be sure that Kove hadn't followed, or that the packs nearby would be ok with them staying, or that there wasn't some others predator that had caught the scent of the pups. But all of those dangers could be dealt with as a pack, and exhaustion was something that only a break could fix. 

"How are you doing Shivali? What can I do to help?" He would nose her, if she let him. He wanted to make up for his previous oblivion. There must be something he can do to help her.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
I'll be a better man today - by Siarut - July 14, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I'll be a better man today - by Shivali - July 14, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: I'll be a better man today - by Siarut - July 14, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: I'll be a better man today - by Shivali - July 15, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: I'll be a better man today - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I'll be a better man today - by Shivali - July 15, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: I'll be a better man today - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: I'll be a better man today - by Shivali - July 23, 2018, 08:07 AM