Jade Fern Grove If only I had strength to change your mind
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She was a free spirit, and it was one of the things that he found most intriguing about the woman. He too was once a free spirit, when his family was under the protection of his father rather than himself, when he was carefree enough to travel where he wished. Even now he was known to travel far from their base, farther than most pack wolves might. 

"It might be a surprise if I travelled on my own." He too sat, glad to be in friendly company. "My family and I are relocating, we are headed for a climate more fitting to our heavy coats." Siarut had no qualms telling her they were leaving, he was more reserved about the name of the territory itself. The ice bear was worried of her connection to Kove, they shared the name Apaata and Sia had a feeling her northern father was none other than their previous leader. The father of his niece and nephews.

"What do you plan now that you have arrived back in the Wilds?" Sia had no wish to contain her wild spirit, but he had an incling to offer Nanook a place in the pack his family was creating. If only for the opportunity to know her more.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 02:56 PM