Jade Fern Grove If only I had strength to change your mind
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Visiting family was important, Siarut was only glad that he didn't have to travel far to see his siblings. They were usually only a few steps away, close enough to always be of comfort. He missed his two missing siblings that still lingered in the north, and although he would never admit it he still miss his parents despite everything that had transpired between all of them. Her smile made him happy, and help to lower his guard even further. "Family is important." He mused, as she continued to explain.

"I'm sure my sisters would welcome you." He thought for a moment, turning his gaze from her, "Especially if you decided to join us. You are not meant for the heat of the south." Siarut was positive of his statement, she deserved to live in the snow of the glacier, but he was still hesitant to reveal their final destination without asking of her father. "Will you not visit your father as well?" He remembered she spoke of the death of her mother, but not of her father. "You never know, you might have family closer than you think." The Apaata name was forever mingled with that of Ateneq, the pups only minutes away proof that two clans were now inseperable.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 03:51 PM