Jade Fern Grove If only I had strength to change your mind
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her slip of tongue persuaded Sia to think she had been surprised by his questions, surely it had seemingly been from no where. However with his family so close Siarut could not let Nanook hold her secrets to close to heart. If he could have let her, he would have. Alas he could not. "I may have jumped to conclusions, but your name Apaata is the same that my neice and nephew hold. Is it safe to assume that you are in some way related to Kove Apaata?" He assumed a paternal relation, however it could be something else, perhaps an uncle or cousin. The fact remained the had to be related in some fashion, and Siarut had no intention of revealing their permenant location to the man just yet. 

He seemed it was only fair to explain why he had asked such a question and so continued, "My sister settled in Blackfeather Woods, which is where we have been for a few months. She has given him three children, and now we have decided to leave." Siarut dearly wished Nanook would come with them, but didn't want her to feel conflicted, having to choose between loyalty to her father or committing to the Glacier. "He does not know where we are going." And I would like to keep it that way. He kept this thought to himself, but Nanook was perceptive and could probably understand his dilema.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 05:29 PM