Jade Fern Grove If only I had strength to change your mind
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His heart beat loudly in his chest as the silence grew and her mind whirled, Sia was sure the woman could hear the pounding loud and strong. Her answered was everything he had been waiting for, and a bright smile came through to show it. "Welcome to the journey Nanook." The ice bear was giddy with excitement. He could feel it finally coming together, with the wolves he had recruited and the wolves waiting at the glacier they had a strong pack in the making. He was proud of everything that had happened so far, and now they only needed to reach the Glacier and claim it for themselves.

"Would you like to meet your newest siblings?" With the flick of his head he indicated the direction headed back toward the group. He knew Nanook would fit in well with his own siblings, and he couldn't wait for her to meet them. "This way." He started walking in the direction they needed to go.

should we wrap up? and we can start another thread with introductions?
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 11:28 PM