Grouse Thicket You tried to be the robot king
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Just a little sidenote - sodium vapor light (a yellowish color like Embry) happens to attract fish XD

No problemo. Embry's features visibly sobered; morphing into less of the child he had portrayed and growing slightly more solemn. He could see that the girl was clearly at odds with whatever may have been bothering her, and he knew that, to be fair, he hadn't exactly helped alleviate any of that pent-up stress. The least he could do now is comply and offer some real assistance.

In truth, the boy had practically been concieved in water. Fishing was second-nature to him, and even then only second to that of swimming itself. What she had stumbled upon was just his celebration of that return - after months of traveling up in the Taiga, he had been aching to feel the rush of water on his fur again. Thus, when the proposal to fish was presented, he couldn't help the conciliatory gleam that bespoked his sea-green gaze.

"I spotted some trout up Northward near Alpine Lake on my way here this morning. Hopefully nothing's spooked them since then..." He chuckled half to himself. "Heck who am I to talk? I was actually planning to head on that way later today."

ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
You tried to be the robot king - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by Embry - July 16, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by Embry - July 16, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by Embry - July 16, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by Embry - July 16, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by Embry - July 17, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: You tried to be the robot king - by RIP Niamh - August 05, 2018, 12:21 PM