Broken Boulder aaaaaaaaaaa
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He'd noticed that sometimes it took a minute to focus— to register a sound or the presence of another and pull himself from the heavy fog wrapped around him. More than a minute, actually. He registered Delight's approach, lifted his head to watch him, but he didn't really realize it— even when he spoke. It made no sense to him, but he didn't have time to linger.
All he could see was silver; funny, he hadn't realized many of those close to him shared similar fiery gazes until suddenly it hurt. It hurt to look too long, sometimes at all— but this was different. He swallowed hard, silent for several moments.
Your eyes are really pretty, Familiar words slipped from him quietly, perhaps because he couldn't formulate anything new right now, glassy-eyed and spinning somewhere far above his own head. The sound of his own voice startled him; he hadn't meant to speak. It took a couple seconds, even then, to really register what he'd said. He blinked.
Did I really just say that? No, he had to have imagined it— oh god, no, he'd said it. Um, sorry, He managed to choke out, deciding the best option here would be to ignore how mortified he was and move on. Um— I've actually been meaning to talk to you, A lie, but he was supposed to, so it was close enough to the truth. I'm sorry for— being shitty. For snapping at you, and for not considering your daughter before I started that argument.
But— I'm not sorry for what I said to Queenie, He sighed, hating that he'd said that, hating that he couldn't just shut up and maybe not ruin something for once. But maybe he'd already ruined their friendship— maybe it was too late anyway, and he was fooling himself at this point. Like he had with Aditya. The next words to tumble from him were unbidden, slightly raw— I wish I could be— but only for your sake, honestly.
Messages In This Thread
aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 19, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 19, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 19, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 19, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 22, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 25, 2018, 08:22 PM