Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Last from me.

Thorleif was ignored by Grezig as she waited to see what would happen next. Minori gave him an awkward hello (Grezig could not blame her for the awkwardness), and then the strange man was nudged aside by Liri. If laughing were something that Grezig did at all, she would have laughed at this. It was hilarious that Liri had physically nudged Thorleif aside, like a small child or an old man.

’I’d like to join you,’ Minori said. ’I’ll follow you and help protect everyone. If you'll have me…’

Grezig grunted. Minori seemed intelligent and straightforward, something the earthen female could get behind. Any ill will towards her vanished then, and she looked to her alphas for their decision. Both of them agreed to let her stay, and that satisfied Grezig well enough. She turned to Minori and wagged her tail, which was about all the welcome that anyone would ever get from her, even if she liked them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed. - by RIP Grezig - August 13, 2018, 04:17 PM