Jade Fern Grove We mean it, but I promise we're not mean.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Love snow maiden! :D

Only a few months, huh? That didn't seem like very long; definitely not long enough to justify Sia bringing her near the pups when no one else knew her. Again, that wasn't really the female's fault, but Taki had a hard time not associating her with the incident. Taki only offered her a couple quick nods in response to her answer. 

No, he was looking for Shivali, she replied with a shake of her head. That must have been when he first arrived in Teekon, which was before Taki had reunited with them. I left home a little later on my own and tracked them down, she added a second later. She would always regret her decision to not leave with Sia, Tom, and Tahani initially, but she had misplaced faith in their father that she realized too late he didn't deserve. She was grateful that none of her siblings seemed to hold it against her; it was apparent Taki was the only one who gave herself a hard time about it. 

Taki swept her gaze across the border of trees around them, checking for any signs of danger again. The need to always be aware of her surrounding was much harder to ignore while they were on the move, and it had become habit to constantly check and double check her immediate area. Taki's orange gaze finally settled back on the other wolf, but she remained silent, not having anything else to add but giving the female a chance to ask something else if she wished.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Takiyok - July 18, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Takiyok - July 31, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 06, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 14, 2018, 11:04 PM