Dawnlark Plains 'cause they will run you down, down til the dark
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"perhaps not all of them, but that male. . ." he trailed off, mouth quirking in a frown as he thought of the brute's tone. aditya, prone to snap judgments himself, was hypocritically disgruntled by others judging him similarly, and to be labeled as callous, heartless, insensitive was a slight he could barely bear. he let out a frustrated breath in a snort, shaking his head.

"i think you're right. we've always been fond of the place." his heart lifted somewhat at the thought of spending the hottest part of the summer in the shade of the maplewood, a forest he'd come to love. it would solidify their rights to the hunting there, and the plains were much bigger--they'd have less territory to worry about protecting, and dawnlark was more easily shared between packs.

leaving that be for now, he moved on to the more pressing matter at hand. "we need to find the boy," he said shortly, stomach clenching in worry. "i'll go, unless you want me to stay and look after things at home, like we planned with pema."
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause they will run you down, down til the dark - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 01:15 PM