Dawnlark Plains 'cause they will run you down, down til the dark
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he pursed his lips, silently amused by the parallels between sunny and river. both sweet, but with a reckless streak--a bolt of lightning in a sweet summer rainstorm. perhaps he wondered the same--would this have happened, had grayday been here? for a moment, aditya felt wholly incompetent, a sham of a father. he was no substitute for the late leader, and it showed. he couldn't even keep his children in line.

but he brushed the bad feelings aside, trying to focus strictly on the task at hand. "right, then, i'll go and search for him," adi agreed, looking out toward the border. his face was set in an anxious frown. "i just worry about him running into the pale wolves. i don't think they'd hurt a child, but. . ."

but the dark look over the burly male's face was reason enough not to trust them. maybe when tensions had settled, and bad blood had cooled, they would be able to curry favor with the pack whenever they settled in their permanent home. for now, though, they were enemies, no matter how innocent the intentions were on either side.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause they will run you down, down til the dark - by Aditya - July 25, 2018, 01:09 PM