The Sunspire All these worlds are yours -- except Europa
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Depends on how much they practice.  I can go over the concepts together fairly quickly, but probably a minimum of three unless they're just not getting the picture, then more.  I suppose the last could always just be individual lessons at the end but... Depends on them.  Shrug.  

She snorted, Rather not.  I'm sure all of you parents would prefer your children to be anything other than soldiers.  I'll save it for mine.  Whenever they exist, if they do.  But oh, she should totally be allowed to have them if she found a good candidate to father them -- at least hers would grow up to be useful, with a purpose before they were conceived!  Treason still didn't know why the hell the mothers got to have a higher rank than her just for that, which was probably part of her motivation.  Let's be real, she was better than them, deserved more.

It did give her a nice segue though, Is Liffey going to be returning to leadership once the pups are older?  She wasn't even 100% sure that was why Liffey had stepped down (unless it was ICly made clear and the player just missed it), but it seemed reasonable.  At least Treason would be able to figure out if there even was going to be room for her to advance more beyond temporarily.  There needed to be more doors for her to open or she'd get bored... And that would probably be bad.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: All these worlds are yours -- except Europa - by Arbiter - August 02, 2018, 09:35 PM