Dawnlark Plains i can feel it on the back of my tongue
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Soaking wet, Shale looked even more ghastly than he did with his pelt fluffed out. The skin clung tight to his bones, and there was an angularity to his face that wasn't there before; it made him a creature both fearsome and fragile. He saw Dawn hunkered under a group of trees and grinned, trotting her way and shaking out his pelt once he'd taken refuge himself. Fat raindrops still fell upon his head, but it was drier here, and the rain gave a peaceful soundtrack to the scene.

"The herd is strong," Shale remarked, eyes raking over the deer. "Too bad we're not strong enough to take full advantage of it. How are you?" he asked, concern in his gaze for his niece as he turned in her direction, blinking the water out of his eyes as he stared at her. She had been working hard, too, and it showed. The situation with Aditya hadn't helped, either.
Messages In This Thread
i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Dawn - July 22, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Shale - July 25, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Shale - September 01, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Dawn - September 04, 2018, 08:40 PM