Broken Boulder i am human. nothing more than human.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
For good or for bad, Mali at least wasn't going to be making Queenie's life any harder than he had to -- for now, at least.  Certainly, he'd likely cause his fair share of issues later on but it would probably be when he was quite a bit larger and more sapient.  In fact, he started things off half-dozing.

Words still wouldn't mean anything to him for a while longer, but at least now with functional ears and quite a bit more coordination he was starting to find his way in the world, and that often meant decorating any silence with nonsensical jabbering.  In that aspect, it was unfortunate that Queenie had started to speak, as he was woken and reminded of his purpose to just blab away.  Little paws splayed wildly into the air before he wriggled around, probably kicking at least one if not both of his sisters (he hadn't figured out that whole "stay in your own area" thing yet either).  Then up to his feet with a, Rrrawgh! and pounced forward towards his mother.  As she spoke a second time, he yipped and play-bowed in front of her, trying to coerce her into having fun 'cause that would totally fix whatever sour mood she was in.  He was about to continue on forward and be more forceful about it when there came another distraction!  Mali spun and careened towards Delight instead, planning to tackle a leg and gnaw on him with his new pointy teeth.

Life was totally just about games, wasn't it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am human. nothing more than human. - by Ariel - July 30, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i am human. nothing more than human. - by Mal - July 31, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: i am human. nothing more than human. - by Ariel - August 12, 2018, 05:24 PM