Heron Lake Plateau when the night is done, you’ll vanish in the sun
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
oh god...I am so sorry I let this go for so long. Life’s been NUTS lately (but in a good way)

Raven found herself...floundering. She wasn’t sure what to say, or what Ceara expected from her. What Ceara wanted was not Raven’s to give — it already belonged to Quixote, and while the alpha couldn’t rule out the possibility of romantic love between herself and Ceara, somehow she didn’t feel that Qui would be too enthused about it. She had never been the center of attention before; she wasn’t used to being an object of desire like this. It left her confused and a little speechless, unsure of what to say or do. She feared that the tiniest misstep here could send her friend, who was clearly keeping her shit together by scarcely more than a thread, spiraling into depression or worse. It was no mystery to anyone how badly Ceara wanted to love and be loved.

Yet there she stood, a silent grey storm of emotions roiling behind taciturn eyes — waiting. Perhaps she was hoping for some grandiose profession of love, but in that moment, all the alpha could feel was guilt. Shame and sorrow for being so blindly and inadvertently causing her friend pain. ”I...I’m sorry. For being so clueless. I didn’t know.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: when the night is done, you’ll vanish in the sun - by Raven - August 16, 2018, 10:15 PM