Heron Lake Plateau when the night is done, you’ll vanish in the sun
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Quick one to wrap this up! <3

While Raven had never felt the specific desire to have more than one lover, she couldn't really wrap her head around why anyone might be offended by it or find it distasteful. Having grown up with polyamorous parents, it was simply a natural and normal thing for her. But she knew that it wasn't a widely-accepted practice, and somehow she knew that Quixote would not be as accepting of it as she might be. Still, her mateship with him was relatively new, and there were so many things they hadn't learned about one another yet. Who knew? Perhaps he might surprise her yet.

She leaned forward and touched Ceara's nose with her own -- an encouraging gesture of friendship and support. "I need to get back to the pups, but I want you to know...I don't judge you," she said, her voice soft and her eyes full of affection and compassion. "In fact, this changes nothing in my eyes. You're special to me, always will be. And don't worry -- this will remain between us. Okay?" She smiled at her friend, the tip of her tail flipping back and forth as she rose to her feet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when the night is done, you’ll vanish in the sun - by Raven - August 28, 2018, 12:13 AM