Dawnlark Plains i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
goddamn it. the call rang out over the plains, and aditya's stomach clenched, knowing that he would have to be the one to answer it.

hoping that either dawn or sebastian, the other intended recipients of the call, had shown up already, adi took measured steps across the territory, face set in a grimace. this expression grew further pained as he realized three things, in quick succession: one, that no one else had yet heeded the howl; two, that alarian was more battered than he had been last time; and three, river stood by the governor's side, behind the border.

"fuck," aditya growled, trotting down to meet the pair, his eyes dark. his gaze snapped to river, jerking his chin for the boy to come to him. "come on, mithra," he said, struggling to keep his voice level. he would have to have yet another discussion with him, later. kasatka and her brother were doing an excellent job at testing his patience.

he looked, then, at alarian, his visage suffused with reluctant gratitude. "thanks," he offered, as a sort of all-encompassing sentiment. his mouth quirked, his paws shuffling awkwardly. "what brings you down to morningside, besides. . .him?" adi gestured to river, ears perked in query.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space - by Aditya - July 27, 2018, 03:57 PM