Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was always at the back of the group, looking like a straggler but really just worried about someone falling behind. She had a pep in her step knowing this was the last leg of the race toward her permanent home. As they stopped at the place and she heard Liri say it would be their home from now on she had a huge smile on her face. The wolfdog let her head look back and forth over and over again. It was beautiful and hopefully it would be more so at night so she could stargaze. 

Well, before she was too excited her nose caught the scent of a stranger and then another. At first she stayed behind everyone, and then she tried to stand on her tippy-toes to get a sight of who was there. It wasn’t like they were loners because they smelled of other wolves but this was unclaimed land, no one smelled markers on our way here or while we stood here. Elixir made her way to the front and stood behind Grezig, if the one that was angry got out of hand the band would all have to defend themselves. 

It would have been nice to settle down immediately but nothing ever goes as planned. With hackles ready to raise she was on high alert hopefully with the rest of her band.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Elixir - August 01, 2018, 01:22 PM