Otatso Wetlands the sweetness will not be concerned with me
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
kitten was quick on the draw--that was good. it took no further prompting from him for the girl to rush off, and she returned very quickly with moss in her jaws. with a muffled, hasty expression of gratitude, his eyes warm, aditya grabbed the green clumps from her and began to press them against river's wounds, gentle but firm. the worst of it was a jagged gash along his neck, bleeding quite profusely.

river's screams ripped through him like fangs, and he winced, falling back a little. who had hurt the boy, so? it was almost too much to bear, seeing him in this state. blinking horrified tears from his eyes, adi continued to place down moss, trying to keep out of range of river's teeth. "it's all right, mithra, it's all right," he murmured, his voice low, soothing.

adi wheeled at sebastian's arrival, feeling a sense of relief amidst the panic to see the healer there. "no," he responded, shaking his head. shivers ran through him, small and fine, raising each and every hair on his pelt. "he was attacked, by the looks of it--but by whom, i don't know. i don't recognize any scents on his pelt, or nearby." he looked to kitten, hoping for answers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sweetness will not be concerned with me - by Aditya - August 05, 2018, 12:23 AM