Broken Boulder the first time ever i saw your face
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
His mind is occupied with thoughts too dark for all the bright spots he's acquired in his life recently. Zamael is back, Runion is dead, he and Delight are partners now— still, he can't help but think he doesn't deserve any of this. All his life he's found everything so unfair; he's always felt as if the world owed him more. Now he just feels unworthy, like he's living a lie; like any moment someone will catch on and question him and everything will crumble.
It doesn't occur to him that maybe everyone around him has just accepted his selfish, volatile nature. No, he thinks they have to be blind somehow, or maybe he's misled them. So he avoids Delight and Zamael and Eris for now. He slips away quietly, in hopes of getting some alone time.
He's not expecting to run into Lily; honestly, he hasn't thought about her in a little while. It's easy to get lost in his own bubble, constantly caught in keeping track of everything going on, and he's always been a little selfish anyway. Besides, she has Vilkas now— or, actually... he hasn't scented Vilkas around in awhile, now that he thinks about it.
Hey, He moves a little faster to close the distance between them, realizing guiltily that they haven't spoken since he— since Runion. He notices her expression immediately. Um— are you okay?
Messages In This Thread
the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 13, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 26, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:16 PM