Broken Boulder the first time ever i saw your face
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Her greeting is friendly, so he takes it as a good sign, even as he watches her falter. A moment later she confirms his suspicions, and his heart drops into his stomach. He was never fond of Vilkas, but he knows the male was important to Lily, and that's enough for him to feel bad about it.
I'm sorry, Lily, He says after a moment, remembering when he'd been in the same position. He hadn't taken it as well— maybe she's just better at emotions than he is. That in mind, he feels underqualified where offering her comfort is concerned. He tries anyway. That's... it's rough. You know, I'm here for you— I know things have been... not the best between us for awhile, but I care about you. I'm sorry I haven't shown it more.
As for how I am... I don't know. Things have changed a lot lately, He admits, shifting a little uncomfortably. It feels like it's supposed to be a good thing, but I'm just so... tired, and sad. I don't feel any different— maybe I feel worse.
Messages In This Thread
the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 13, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 26, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:16 PM