Heron Lake Plateau I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Again he looked between Owen and the antler, but he really didn't know what was the solution here.  Owen was kind of being ridiculous about the whole thing, the antler couldn't exactly be told to go away, and he didn't want to necessarily teach his son that it was totally okay to be afraid of everything ever.  But how the hell did he do that?  It wasn't like he was the most well-educated parent on the matter, and since Raven wasn't out here with them... 

Really, it's okay!  I promise you, it's not going to do anything.  What do you want me to do?  It's just gonna sit there unless someone pokes it and makes it move.  Maybe if he shifted the weight of whatever happened with the antler to Owen he'd think about it and figure out how to solve this.  Or not.  Maybe Quixote should bet on "not" because so far he hadn't seen any evidence of Owen being much of a thinker -- coward, sure.  Kids were freaking weird and he had no ideas.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea. - by Quixote - January 13, 2019, 01:57 AM