Heron Lake Plateau I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oh god did he finally do something right in Owen-land?!  Maybe???  Possibly??!  Hopefully.  Let's go with hopefully.  But Owen did seem to be a less fearful than before at least.  They'd have to try the whole introducing new toys thing again at some better date.  Maybe when they were a bit bigger.  Or with Raven making sure they were cooperative.

Anyway, since Owen was being thankful, Qui reached down to nuzzle the top of the boy's head.  But the kid wasn't exactly content to hang out here in the wide world for now.  Okay, okay.  Go on.  He could always hope that Owen would go take a nap and awaken with more of a spine when it came to new and interesting things, however unlikely it was.  Qui would follow Owen into the den.  Heck, he'd be up for a nap too.  The quiet moments were sometimes the best, but maybe that was just in comparison to crazy ones like this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea. - by Quixote - April 28, 2019, 11:14 PM