Duskfire Glacier You can run on for a long time
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The man complied, although his uneasiness on the ice was apparent, and Siart almost felt bad asking him to come closer. His green gaze watched his steps carefully looking for any sign of slippage, ready to help his pack-mate if necessary. The dim lighting prevent Siarut from seeing the frenzied energy in the man's gaze. His voice holding a hint that Siarut can't decipher.

Nodding to the man's obvious statement, and realizing he might not be able to see him, Siarut follow's up with his own words. "Yes, it is." Looking around at the ice, the gentle sound of dripping water coming from the ceiling as the sun outside rose the temperature. The man's question brought Siarut's gaze back to the smaller man. He remembered the man had offered his services the very first night they had arrived. "No I suppose I wasn't offering it at our last encounter." His only thought's had been on his sister and the comfort of his travelling companions. "I apologize for that. I am Siarut Iyaroak Ateneq, although most call me Siarut." The ice bear was not in any way offended, and was glad the man admitted his lack of knowledge and asked the necessary questions. "And you are Samothes, if I remember correctly." It was a statement, rather than a question.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
You can run on for a long time - by Siarut - August 12, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: You can run on for a long time - by Samothes - August 12, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: You can run on for a long time - by Siarut - August 12, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: You can run on for a long time - by Samothes - August 20, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: You can run on for a long time - by Siarut - August 28, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: You can run on for a long time - by Samothes - September 11, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: You can run on for a long time - by Siarut - September 22, 2018, 08:30 PM