Heron Lake Plateau I name this boat Roast Beef. May God bless her and all who sail in her.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oh yikes I didn't realize it had been so long on this thread, sorry!

Recently it had seemed like so many people had gone on trips for various reasons, another didn't seem out of the ordinary.  Even Towhee had gone on that jaunt to Moonspear.  She probably had a lot more of a connection to the territory she was born on than Quixote did.  So why not?  

Hey, fair enough reason to want to go on a trip. -- But that would be pretty weird to go find another pack there, huh?  What happens if they call themselves Redhawk Caldera too? The thought amused him.  He looked to Towhee to see if she found the possible identity crisis as amusing as he did.  Okay, she probably wouldn't but eh.  Whatever.  Maybe his sense of humor was just odd.

But you mean Blackfeathers, yeah?  I wouldn't risk it, but that's just me.  Quixote wouldn't poke that sleeping bear, even if they had many more miles between them.  So far, things had been peaceful, and if they had forgotten or not learned where the Redhawks had moved to, he was fine with them remaining ignorant for as long as possible.