Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This is a really weird post, sorry.

Grezig’s ears perked at the second howl. She had been far on the other side of the territory when Liri’s first howl had sounded, but the Alpha hadn’t voiced distress, so Grezig had gone to join her at a trot instead of a run. The second howl was some time later and was much closer so she picked up her pace. Soon, she found Liri and Elixir standing in front of a deer carcass. It was fresh by the smell of it, and by the blood on Liri’s white coat… No blood on Elixir’s, however. Grezig’s brows furrowed. She turned to Liri. “You… caught this yourself?” She had a lot of respect for her Alpha—or she wouldn’t have followed her for so long—but seeing the crippled wolf standing over a fresh kill, knowing that she’d taken it down herself… that was impressive. “I am impressed,” Grezig admitted. “If you do not mind my saying.”

With a wag of her tail, she partook in the meat, choosing the tougher bits first to leave the softer, more nutrient-packed meat to Liri and/or Kavik.
Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM