Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
“Yeah,” she says in agreement to the statement. They’ve had a tough go at it. They all have. Slowly, she nods, considering the information but does not add anything else out. None of them have had a mother from a young age and they lost a father not too long after. Perhaps Arturo hurts the most because he’s there. Alive. Somewhere.

Lotte will never come back, except for the haunting voice in the back of her head. A voice she tries her hardest to ignore.

“That’s right,” she murmurs, as the information comes back, and nods again when she mentions Hemlock. The woman had been around when she was young but she hardly remembers any of it at all anymore. “Yeah, I—… um, I’d like to see her too. I don’t know if I’m ready, though… but will you tell her I said…” she pauses, clenching her jaws a bit before shrugging. “Tell her I said hey, I guess… and that I’m okay?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 03:30 PM