Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh is more than thankful Reed will pass the message on. She has no way of knowing if @Eirlys or @Ceallach had given word to the woman but this way, she feels a little better. This is Hemlock’s child, and they are both still here. Reed seems a little busy at the moment but she hopes for the best and offers a smile when she confirms she’ll send word to her.

When she thinks it is time to part, that she needs to get back anyway, Reed asks about Arturo. Pain visibly crosses her face like a wave, there one moment and gone. Pinpricks behind her eyes and flattening of her ears give her pause and she shrugs, sort of.

“I knew my papa,” she tells her, thinking of the last time they’d been together. She’d been grown and struggling and Arturo was… whoever he was after Witchdoctor. “I know Arturo is alive but my—our—papa is dead.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Mallaidh - September 20, 2018, 12:36 PM