Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Sorry for the wait! <3

He felt her grip tighten on the skin of his throat, incisors tugging and driving with greater force to puncture the surface - she suceeded, but he did not shift his position, only watched her movements with careful precision. He felt another rumble build up behind his jaws, a miniscule stream of red trickling down his neck, but he would not flee her presence; he would not let her feel as though she had won. Ironically, perhaps they had both lost, submitting to the insincts that drove them together, but the reaper failed to acknowledge it. He never lost.

"I do what I want."

Maybe he was amused, maybe he was angry, even impressed - the line was blurred, and he could not distinguish truly how he felt about the bold statement, however much he dared to disagree. She was testing his patience, but he did not rush to pin her down beneath his grip; she was luring the beast out, the one who desired only to consume, to take and relish in the feelings of success, of satisfaction, the satisfaction that was rarely reached. "We will see~"

Smoky breath slithered from parted lips, and his jaws wove around the skin of her scruff - the svartell was rough with the gesture, but somehow painfully slow, as though teasing. As though he was tempting, just as she was tempting him. Two could play at such a thing, and in this dangerous dance he would rise up to meet her challange no matter the demand. He would begin to apply pressure in hopes of gently forcing her down, or meeting whatever strength she used to fight against his touch; he was too deep now, too lost in the primal desire entangling with his sense of control.

He wanted her. Though what that meant, he didn't know - He didn't like not knowing.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM