Arrow Lake Life's a dance
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head happily. So, that would mean they were official allies if they new wolves were told about them. Valette was pleased to know. She gently wagged her tails over her hocks. She glanced over the big male and wondered how he got to the Sunspire. She didn't need to wait long for her answer. The male started to explain how he just joined. "They are very kind," she spoke, however, she only met Rannoch, she was certain that Wraen would be nice as well.

Valette smiled. "Oh yes. I am one of the founders," she explained and nodded her head. "And I was in the pack before the relocation from Silvertip Mountain to Easthollow," she added. "I've been in this pack for almost 2 full seasons now," she spoke in realization, hence the surprise in her own tone. She was going into her third season already! Damn, now she was starting to feel a bit old. A new winter was coming soon. "I realize now that I have been at this pack for quite some time," she laughed. She had always been a loyal individual, plus she felt very at home at Easthollow.
Messages In This Thread
Life's a dance - by Rueger - August 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - August 23, 2018, 07:22 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - September 08, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by Rueger - October 10, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2018, 10:07 AM